Working as a part of the SEO team we often have to optimize your website and adding new keywords and pages, we like to make sure that the pages uploaded as well as indexed by Google faster.
- Go to Google Webmaster Tools
- Choose the website you want to submit, in case if you already have the setup. If you do not have Webmaster setups, then you need to go through the process of setting up Google Webmaster Tools.
- You simply need to click on the ‘crawl’ that appears on the left side
- Click on crawl on the left side
- Click ‘fetch as Google’ on the left side
- Copy and paste the URL of the webpage you would like Google to index
- Then simply click on the ‘Fetch and Render’ to let you see page errors before you get to complete the submission
- You might see to viable options on the screen - Complete or Partial Status
- You can even select a device that you want Google to ‘Fetch and Render’ for example Desktop or Mobile